Thursday, March 27, 2008

What Are You talking About?

I just read in Star Magazine, page 94, that the singer Lilly Allen has been banished from the United State because she lost her passport.

What are they talking about?

We don't "banish" people from the USA.

If she really wants to come into this country, all she has to so is fly into Mexico and then walk up.

That's what I'd do if they ever tried to banish me if I was a famous foreign person.

They've even got water stands all set up in the desert for people like her.

She could walk through the desert while MTV filmed her journey.

I'll bet it would be great publicity for her tour.

Then, once she gets here, all she has to do is nip on over to that state (I can't remember which state it is now) that's giving ID's and voters' registration cards out to illegal immigrants, and get herself all signed up as a resident.

Once she can vote, then they can't kick her out. There's no possible way.

Lily Allen can become the face for all the Illegal aliens in our country.

She's rich too, so I'll bet she could afford to run ads on TV devoted to her cause.

I mean, I really just don't understand how Lily Allen could possibly have been banished.

We have illegal aliens marching for their rights, and yet, they're not going to let a famous singer come into the country to go on tour because she 'lost' her passport?

You know what I really think about this issue, don't you?

I think whoever told this Lily Allen person that she couldn't go on tour here because of her passport issues just doesn't like her singing.

And you have to admit, to have the power to refuse to allow Lily Allen into the country because you don't like her, is just awesome.

If I had the power to banish famous people, and tell them that they are 'illegal' for whatever reason I made up, I'd do it.

I'd ban Madonna, that's for sure. I think she's pretensions. She's living in England now anyway, but I'd get her if she ever came back.

If Madonna ever tried to come back here, and I was in charge, I'd just rip her social security card right up in front of her and then just be like, "Too bad. I guess you aren't a citizen here anymore."

For all you Bush haters out there, I'll bet we could plant phony evidence claiming that Bush was actually born in Canada, and then get him deported as well.

It would be fun to watch him get deported on the news.

I'll bet he'd be madder than hell.

"I'm an American. My dad was the president!"

Then we could all just be like, "That's not what it says on your birth certificate, you cannuck."

Maybe we could get rid of Britney Spears the same way?

Why doesn't anyone ever think of these things but me?

There's quite a few 'actual' foreign celebrities I think we should kick out too.

'Posh Spice' from the Spice Girls, and her husband David Bekham, the soccer player, they need to be deported.

I think we should get rid of Russell Crowe too.

Man, I wish I was' Dictator For Life' of this country, there would some major changes around here, that's for sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive