Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Telemarketers

I love getting calls from telemarketers. I think it's great.

I remember once, I got a call from some guy from a credit card place, at least, I think it was a credit card place, I can't remember now.

Anyway, I pissed him off so bad that by the end of the phone call, he told me that I had a black heart, and that I was going to burn in hell. He said he was gonna pray for me.

I don't even remember what I said now, but it was something that really pissed him off.

Just this afternoon, I got a call from some lady who was trying to give me a free vacation and a $1000 internet shopping spree. All I needed to do was provided her with my checking account number, and then pay the $2.00 shipping and handling fee for when she sent me my reward package in the mail.

I told that lady that that was cool, I'd give her my account number at a later date, but that I wasn't paying $2.00 for shit.

She was like, "You should contribute something to us since you have won such a great prize."

I was just like, "Why the hell would I ever pay two dollars for anything you sent me? You're gonna give me a $1000 dollar shopping spree, AND a free vacation and yet you can't spring for the two dollars?"

She as like, "You should contribute something! It's only two dollars."

So I was like, "You're right, it is only two dollars. If you add up my prize money, what with the $1000 shopping spree, and the price of a vacation, what the hell is two dollars to you, lady?"

She finally got mad at me and hung up.

I hope she calls back though, I love talking to telemarketers.

No comments:

Blog Archive