Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The subdivision behind the house

The subdivision behind this house is trying to pick a fight with the people who live here.

They called animal control on EJ's chickens complaining about the 'smell'.

Those people are going down.

I suggested EJ should go out on the lawn and butcher all the chickens right there, throwing their dead carcasses over the fence, to freak those people out.

He refused, in fact, he just hid most of them. They are right now in an undisclosed location.

He kept the hens though. But now, he's received a citation for his hens. He's out of control angry.

Those people over there are not fighting with the right people because we're crazy.

Bekki painted half the house blue one year and then just stopped and left it like that over the winter.

She painted as high as she could reach and then just stopped.

We're not people who care what other people think.

I mean, I did think the paint job on the house looked kind of bad, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to have to help paint.

Those subdivision people are going down.

They are in trouble.

I called the citation officer to see if dead animals were on the list of things we couldn't keep in the yard and the in the driveway.

He said no.

I wonder if I could get a dead cow? I wonder if the chicken coop would hold the weight of a dead cow.

First, I'm gonna get some art supplies, and I'm gonna make me some art.

Then, I'm gonna look into where I can get a large dead animal.

My mom said dead deer are on the list of things that you can't keep on your property.

Which is too bad because my uncle once hung a dead deer from a tree for some reason and it REALLY upset my Grandma.

He eventually took the deer body down, and just left the head, which pissed her off even worse.

Frankly, I found it disturbing myself, so I was glad when he took it down.

But I'd hang the head of a dead animal from a tree in the yard in about a second if I thought it would piss off those subdivision people.

I wonder if I could get a cow's head?

I wonder how much a cow's head costs?

I wonder if I called a local beef farm, if they would sell me a cow's head?

I'm going to have to look into this

No comments:

Blog Archive