Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Food where I live Is Getting Worse

Well, someone asked me what I had to eat for dinner yesterday.
I told them that E.J went out and shot a chicken, which he then gutted in the yard.

After which he deep fried it and then he deep fried some slices of potato.

The chicken was old though, or something, and it came out all stringy.

I tried to eat it, but I couldn't chew it.

It was gross, and I kept thinking about how it had just been shot.

I very discreetly threw my pieces of chicken into the garbage, and then covered the chicken pieces up with some more garbage.

Then, I waited for EJ to go to sleep and I ate a can of green beans. I didn't want him to think that I didn't appreciate dinner, but it was pretty bad.

People are starting to hear about this food dilemma I have and so they are beginning to bring me some food right here to the house.

I got two tacos on Thursday, and my mother sent me home with a pan full of soup after I visited her today, to hear all about why she is a gangster.

I'm not sure how Bekki and EJ are surviving on the food they eat. I myself have lost ten pounds and I've only been living here a few months.

I think I'm just gonna have to start cooking for myself. It's just how it's gonna have to be from now on.

I've got no problems buying food, but I guess there comes a time when you just have to step up to the plate and start making your own meals.

Either that, or else you starve to death—or you gotta eat whatever it is your roommate made. And it could be strange and weird food that they bring to you.

I've never had this problem before.

Of course, before I used to eat out a lot. But I need to save up my money now so eating out is out of the question.

I'm gonna get a cook book and I'm gonna start small. I can already make sandwiches and salads.

A make a mean grilled cheese. I can make tuna sandwiches too. And roast beef sandwiches. I can make tacos, and homemade spaghetti. I know how to make tuna noodle casserole, and macaroni and cheese from a box.

I can make anything from a box.

I can make Ramon noodles. And anything from a can.

I know this because I can read.

Yes it is true, life has deal me a blow.

I will now have to learn to cook for myself.

But I'm gonna do it. Why? Because I don't want to starve to death.

No comments:

Blog Archive