Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My readers are funny people

My loyal blog readers (all four of you people) crack me up.
I didn't post for a little while, mostly because we a have high speed cable connection for the phone and the computer, and sometimes, for no real reason, the cable connection just won't work.

It happens every now and then. You just never know if the computer here is gonna get online or not.

I figure it's good for me when I can't get online because I hang out on the computer too much anyway. I just go do something else. Sometimes, I even go OUTSIDE.

So, there was really nothing wrong. I wasn't dead or in jail.

I guess I shouldn't have posted about how I was planning on picking a fight with all the people who live in the subdivision behind the house here, and that I could have tetanus, and then not post any updates.

Some of the messages I received for not giving an update to my blog were so funny though, they are totally worth reposting:

Here's one for Bayou Boy:

ARE YOU OKAY ? ! ? . . . You haven't posted anything in two days . . . Did the nail give you Tetanus? . . . You know they call Tetanus, "Lock Jaw" because all of your muscles constrict and you can't open your mouth to eat. . . . or move your fingers to type! IF YOU CAN READ THIS, TYPE " Y " FOR YES . . I'M OK!

Here's another one from Chris:

You didn't really hang a dead deer head from a tree, did you? You know, you can get in serious trouble for that—you know that, right?

You're not in jail, are you?

It is pretty a funny note to leave on, when you think about it.

"I'm gonna get the neighbors, and I have a disease!"

My last post, when I finally get tired of posting to my blog, will probably be something like, "I've got a gun, and I'm gonna use it! Also, I fear I may have leprosy. I'll post an update on what I've done with the gun, and also on the leprosy development, soon."

And, then, I'll just never update the blog to inform anyone of how it all turned out.

But for an update regarding the tetanus, and the neighbors: 1. I don't think I have tetanus. (If I get any symptoms, it will take them like, two weeks to develop anyway.

And 2: No, we didn't really hang anything dead from the trees. We still might make a 'living art' statue for the yard though, but we haven't done it yet.

I just want my readers to know that one of these days, I'm gonna get a life. I'm gonna get a life, and then I'm going to lose interest in posting to my blog, and hanging out on the computer.

This is a true fact. I don't know when it's going to happen, but someday, it will.
It's sad when you don't see someone on the computer for like, one day, and people are like, "Oh My God, she's DEAD."
I'm not dead. One of these days, I'm getting a life.

No comments:

Blog Archive