Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Art work

The town I live in is crummy and rotten. There's no reason to live here at all.
Recently, a whole bunch of subdivisions have been built in the town also, and the subdivision people are causing some problems for the 'long time' residents of the town.

The subdivision people here are kind of obnoxious because most of them came from the city, and they don't understand that this ISN'T the city.

This is supposed to be the country, or at least it was before we became infiltrated with subdivision people.

Anyway, the township recently passed some zoning ordinance that lists all sorts of things you can't keep on your property. Things like old cars, trash, and farm animals are on the list of banned items.

My Grandma got a citation for two cars that she had in her driveway. The cars were well off the road, and sort of parked behind some bushes, so you almost had to walk up the drive to know that they were even there.

My mom called the township to investigate this citation matter, and threatened to shoot the citation officer on behalf of my grandmother.

Six cop cars were sent to her house, and she was given a lecture about giving this citation officer guy death threats because he's had so many of them now.

Bekki and EJ got cited for their chickens, and they are fighting mad. They are hoping to claim that they are a small farm, and so are somehow protected by the 'Right to Farm Act'.

There is a little old lady who lives next door to Bekki and EJ who also keeps chickens. She went down to turn her self in to the citation officer this afternoon, and to tell them that she's getting a lawyer in order to protect her, 'Right To Farm'.

I called the citation officer, just to get some education regarding this new zoning ordinance, and had a very long conversation with him.

I didn't threaten to kill him, that's not my style at all. Instead, I just asked him leading questions that I feel incriminated him.

For instance, I found out that the subdivision people are indeed behind this new ordinance, and that it is a way of shaking money out of people's pockets.

Apparently, were trying to clean ourselves up around here so that we can become more citified.

I asked the guy if 'Art' was on the list of banned things that we can't have out on the lawn, or in the driveway.

He said no, because 'Art' is protected by the constitution.

That's why I'm going into town to get some art supplies today. I already called Bekki and asked her if it would be alright.

She said it was, so I'm totally gonna make me some art for the yard.

I think I might build a giant statue out of wire and boards. Either that, or else some sort of a ghostly scene. I haven't decided yet.

I'm gonna put it up really high, right on top of the chicken coop, so that the people who live in the subdivision behind us can see it really well from their houses.

I plan to write a sign that says something like, "Cite us for this Bitch" and the I'm gonna list the phone number for the citation officer too.

I'm really excited about this. I think it's going to be a good time.

No comments:

Blog Archive