Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I’m Stunned that People May Actually Be Reading My Blog. . . .

Well, I went through and evaluated all my blog entries to make sure none of them were too personal or stupid.
I took down about 5 of them. One I took down simply because it made me look like an ignorant fool, what with the fact that I had posted that there were 115 elements on the periodic table, rather than 112.

That made me feel like an idiot. But if your up late writing and just babbling about dumb shit that you intend to post to a blog that you don't think anyone is going to read anyway, what do you expect?

Anyway, I took down a couple of them, but on the whole, I personally think that most of them are ok.

I should probably go through and evaluate them once a month or so, just to make sure that I haven't posted anything incriminating.

I only had one post that complained about another person, I took it down. It wasn't really mean or anything, but you never know, and you don't want people reading your blog and getting their feelings hurt—that would be really bad.

My only major complaint is that if I've got more than one or two blog readers, than WHY aren't more of you people posting comments?

What, you can't think of anything to say? Nothing? What the hell? Why not?

Just make something up, it doesn't even have to be related to anything that I've written.

Just post something.

Anonymous blog readers are disturbing. Ya'll should step forward and say something like, "Yes Goon, I read your blog sometimes."

Or something, come on, what wrong with you people?

1:43 PM - 3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

No comments:

Blog Archive