Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I was tricked

My roomate, Bekki, told me that she was going to make tacos for dinner. Now listen, food is a personal issue for me.
I'm crazy when it comes to food. I've even been told that I'm like a refugee from a third world country. That's how weird I am when it comes to getting some food. I'm always looking for some food. So just listen to this bullshit. Bekki, who claimed she was making tacos, opened up one can of refried beans, got out a bag of cheese, some taco shells and a jar of GREEN OLIVES. What kind of a taco are you gonna make with that list of crap? The refried beans weren't even HEATED. They were cold! They weren't even removed from the CAN. This was wrong. You can't do that to me. You can't tell me that you're gonna make some tacos and then do me like that. That's bullshit, man.

No comments:

Blog Archive