Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Psychics

My favorite show to watch on TV is called 'Psychic Detectives'.
Usually, a grisly cime will be committed, and the police will have no leads. They will call in a psychic detective to help aid in solving the crime.
The psychic never seems to solve the ci.me; however, clues are always given.
This is why i'm not sure if I really believe in psychics.
Like, if you called a psychic, and you asked them where a dead body was, and they said something like, "The killer is named Joe Whittaker. He lives at 58754 South Lane, in Pensacola Florida. He buried his victim, Sherry King, three miles north of the old school in a town called Chesterfield. It was pretty gross. You'd better go check it out."
Then I would believe in psychics.
Instead, even the very best psychics, the ones who get on TV, still say things like,
"In my vision, I saw a man wearing a mask. The woman is dead. She could be in a field, behind a shopping center. I think she could possibly be buried in a town that begins with a C."
And then the cops on the show are always like, "She was right on. Chesterfield does begin with a C. We never would know have that without first asking the psychic. Not only that, but she was buried in a field. There was actually no shopping center involved, but there was a school. it's possible that the psychic was just confused about that. We think that psychic was great."
I still like to watch that show though, even if I don't know if I believe that it's 100% the truth.
I also really enjoy watching shows about ghosts, just as a general thing.
Ghosts and psychics, that's what I'm looking for when I'm watching TV.
A few weeks ago, I got really excited because I saw an advertisement for a new psychic investigation show on Court TV. It was supposed to be the premier of this great and wonderful new psychic show.
I asked Bekki if I could PLEASE; PRETTY PLEASE watch my show—because she won't let me watch Court TV anymore.
She said I could, so I was excited.
However, the show sucked so bad, I was actually offended.
These jerks go out on cold cases that have no hope of being solved. Then the 'psychic' assholes stand around and make shit up about how the people died.
They even draw maps from the cops.
If I was ever killed and there was no hope of solving the case, they had better never send those jerks out to reenact the crime while they stand out in a field and make shit up.
My angry ghost would so go after them. I'd smite them from above.
In my opinion that show was boring, rotten, and offensive. I was terribly disappointed in it, on the whole.

No comments:

Blog Archive