Wednesday, March 26, 2008

‘Art’ project stalled already

Well, I went to the hardware store with my mother and we bought 56 'No Trespassing, Private Property' signs.
I guess if you post a no trespassing sign, than if people trespass, then that means you can shoot them.

People are putting these sign up all over town to deter the guy from the township.

Then, I stopped off and asked Devin if he had a deer's head that I could hang from a tree in the backyard in order to piss off the people who live in the subdivision behind the house here, and he told me that has hasn't been doing much hunting, and that he currently has no deer's heads.

He seemed a little disturbed that he was the first person I thought of when I decided I needed a deer's head.

To get enough art supplies for my art project would have cost me over $50, and I decided it wasn't worth it to spend that much on an art project that could just get knocked down in the night.

Instead, EJ and I have decided to paint a sheet of plywood and put THAT up
on the chicken coop instead.

We'll have to paint a picture, or possibly a saying, of something offensive but yet not so offensive that the cops could make us take it down.

Incidentally, EJ's dad lives only a few houses down from here and the people from the subdivision keep calling to complain because EJ's dad owns digging equipment and they think it's an 'eyesore'.

I'm pretty sure SOMEONE from that subdivision is pissing a lot of people off.

I'll bet they stop complaining about digging equipment once their neighbors start hanging dead animals from the trees.

I'll bet we could even get the old lady next door to hang a dead animal from one of her trees, especially if she loses her chickens.

There'll be a horse's head handing from the maple tree in her backyard for sure if the subdivision people don't stop turning their neighbors in for citations.

It isn't right to go onto private property and tell someone what they can and cannot keep in their own driveways and backyards. It really pisses people off.

And telling someone who owns chickens that they have to get rid of their little chicken farm is, evidently, a dangerous proposition.

I would never accept the township guys job. NEVER.

No comments:

Blog Archive