I'll tell you the truth; I'm a pacifist at heart.
I'm a bug advocate. I stand up for the spiders of this world. I don't even like to squash mosquitoes.
I don't kill things.
I'm nonviolent.
I'd be out there saving the squirrels and the chipmunks if I thought they needed my help.
However, there's this guy who roller blades down the middle of the road with these ski poles, and I don't think he's going to live very long.
I mean, when me, Barbie, the girl who wants to save the spiders from harm, would like to strike you down, than somebody is gonna get you for sure.
There I was, driving down the road right? Going about 5 miles an hour because I'm trapped behind this guy on roller blades.
You can't pass him because it's a no passing zone, going up a hill, and he's rolling down the middle of the roadway on his roller blades, so what are you supposed to do? Pass him on the grass?
The whole time I'm following this asshole I'm thinking to myself stuff like, "I'm gonna hit this guy. It's all over for you, buddy. I'm gonna strike you down with my car, and then speed away into the night."
I even started looking around to see if any neighbor people were out of their houses, just to see if the coast was clear.
I was checking to see if anyone was looking before I attempted to try my hit and run.
I even though to myself, "Do it dude, do it while there's time."
But I could bring myself to step on the accelerator. I wanted to, but I didn't.
I thought of prison, and how convicts hide weapons in their rectums, and then I went back to looking for neighbor people, because you never know if the coast is really clear or not.
Look, I don't even squash mosquitoes, but I'd run that asshole on the roller blades over in about a second if I thought I could get away with it.
In my fantasy, I thought I'd first run him over, then I'd throw my car into reverse and back over him, then I'd drive backwards down the street so that no one who witnessed the 'hit and run' would see my plate.
While I followed behind that idiot, I was even began daydreaming about what color I'd repaint my car after the 'accident.'
If that's the sort of thing good old nonviolent Barbie is thinking while you roller blade at 5 m/hr in front of her car, than someone else really will kill you.
It takes a lot of nerve to roller blade down the middle of the road going about 5 miles per hour. I predict someone hits him.
I have no idea who is going to hit this guy. But I bet a dollar that eventually, he'll get taken out.
The speed limit on that road is 55 miles per hour. He was going 5 miles per hour.
That's not fast enough.
The road is hilly, it's not flat.
That guy better stop skating down the middle of the road with ski poles if he wants to keep safe.
Someone will get him.
I'm sure of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(81)
-
▼
March
(78)
- Why I’m Crazy
- I Don’t like The Randomness of Life
- What Are You talking About?
- The Saddest Movie Out there.
- Oops!
- Your diaper is not a pocket
- Bad Drivers
- The Most Harrowing Trip of My Life
- Number One and Number Two
- Bras
- An Exciting New Discovery
- 6 O’clock in the morning
- Someone is gonna get that guy, for sure
- Video Games and Violence on TV
- I gotta get some food
- Urban Sprawl
- Controversial Topics Make a Brief Reappearance
- Food
- Little Kids
- The Food where I live Is Getting Worse
- Post for my mom
- Bad News
- Shawshank Redemption
- TV
- ‘Nother mom story
- My Mom
- My readers are funny people
- Bad news for me
- ‘Art’ project stalled already
- The subdivision behind the house
- Art work
- My writing goal had been achieved.
- What would happen if I was famous?
- Reality TV
- Worst Book Ever
- I found Ram Dass on MySpace!
- The Perfect Crime
- On Writing
- Depressed
- Forced to go to the bookstore
- Psychics
- Have you ever maced yourself?
- But what can you spell with the letters: BBH?
- I wish Angelina Jolie Was My Mom
- If I was in charge
- Score!
- The lady with the gigantic breasts
- Pissing people off on accident. . . .It happens al...
- An Exciting Update
- I’m Stunned that People May Actually Be Reading My...
- The Reason Why Art Buchwald is awesome
- Why Angelina Jolie is awesome
- I’m like a trick-or-treating genius
- Don’t write naughty words on walls if you can’t spell
- Perfectly good sign of fate ruined by chickens
- Takeru "Tsunami" Kobayashi
- Stephen King
- Pregnant Chicks
- Why I’d never make it in the city
- My Brother’s Feet
- Telemarketers
- My Next Book
- E.J. tried to kill a duck!
- The time my math TA cracked up
- I miss the health food store!!!!
- The time the cops saved us from a raccoon
- Why Brad Pitt is my favorite famous person
- I don’t know why my roommates let me watch their kids
- My Job at the Health Food Store
- The only 'flat tire' I've ever had
- The time I got busted by the cops
- The time I got lost walking around the block
- I was tricked
- The time I got my eyebrows waxed
- Why I quit being a vegetarian
- Advice to all my readers
- The story of how my brother fixed my car
- My roomate's cat is a freak
-
▼
March
(78)
No comments:
Post a Comment